Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday, November 3rd

Tell me about your weekend. Give me details and photos!

This weekend we went to State. We had the hardest pool and weren't predicted to win let alone even get to State in the first place. Even though we played well, we lost 2 out of the 3 games, not letting us advance into the next day. We ended up getting 5th, and it was a pretty bittersweet day. I got named t the All State team, which is nearly impossible to do unless you are on a top 3 team. I cried so much, some tears of sadness, some of anger, and some of happiness. Friday night when we got back, a bunch of the girls came over in Halloween costumes and we went to a Halloween party which was pretty fun. Saturday I spent the whole morning with Abby and Georgia and then the whole day/night with Abby and Erik pretty much. I got a present for my friend Blake, hung out, and got Freddy's with Erik. Then, Erik and I went to a haunted house and then went back again with our friends Abby, Haley, Cody, Brian, and Jared. Sunday I applied to American, cleaned my room and car, went to Jose's with my club volleyball friends, and then got my nails done.




No comments:

Post a Comment