Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Tell me about your weekend. Share pics!

This weekend was really fun. Friday after practice my friends from the volleyball team (Whitney, Abby, and Whitney) went to the Pink Out football game and had a great time. After the game Abby and I hung out with our friends Erik and John at my house. Saturday I had to work the sophomore volleyball tournament at 7:30 in the morning, but after I went home, slept, then got Chipotle with my sister since she's in town from college. I then went to my grandma's and then went out to dinner with my friend Blake at Winstead's and hung out with him for a while! Sunday my family and I wet to the Louisberg Cider Mill and then my sister, cousin, and I went shopping all day, and lastly I had volleyball practice at 8 that night.








No comments:

Post a Comment