Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, November 24th

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

Before Thanksgiving, I am going to hangout with my friends and just have a chill few days. For Thanksgiving, my whole family always goes to my grandmas house and we all have a huge meal. We go over there at around 4 and enjoy each others company and then around 6 ish we have a big dinner with all of the typical Thanksgiving food. We hang out there for a while (most of the night) and then the girls stay up and go Black Friday shopping at midnight! Then the next day my family and I put up all of our Christmas decorations. It is really fun and makes me realize how thankful I am for my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment